Customer Complaints Handlers (12 month contract)
Hours of work: Monday - Thursday 9:00am - 5:30pm, Friday 8:30am- 5:00pm (agile working - home and office based (Office based Wednesday and Thursday)
Are you a peoples person who enjoys building customer relationships whilst doing it your way, rather than working from a script?
Do you want to work for one of the fastest growing companies in the UK, where you will be a huge part of the customers journey?
You will be working in one of the busiest teams for this business, where you will be empowered to make your own decisions, whilst being offered full support to enable you to do your job.
Your duties will involve:
- Working on a variety of cases, building relationships and dealing with residents.
- You will be dealing with incoming calls which will be mostly complaints.
- As an experienced Call Handler you will be dealing with these complaints through to resolution.
- Building ongoing relationships with your colleagues and liaising internally to get complaints resolved.
- Responding to emails and logging details of calls onto the in-house system.
Previous customer services experience, working in a fast-paced environment and dealing with complaints is essential.