Technical Customer Support (Temp Contract)
8:30am - 5:00pm Monday - Friday
Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment where each day is different?
My client is an extremely successful and forward thinking UK based company who creating lots of new positions due to a period of growth they are experiencing.
They are extremely proud of the culture they are creating, where each individual is encouraged to have their own voice and really enjoy what they do.
Your duties will involve:
- These are new positions that have been created in the business, where you will provide first line Technical Support (no experience is necessary as you will be given a "cheat sheet").
- You will be responsible for dealing with providers who are experiencing faults, then progressing these onto the Level 2 team.
- Recording information on the in-house system.
- Communicating with and updating customers throughout the process.
- Dealing with complaints and resolving issues where possible.
- Ideally you will need a strong customer services background with the ability to engage with customers whilst using various questioning techniques.
Experience of working in an environment, dealing with calls and queries is essential