Are you an experienced Senior Commercial Manager looking for a new opportunity?
Do you want to be part of a professional, passionate and well-established family run business, who are always striving for more?
You will need to be a customer focused leader who isn''t afraid to speak up and challenge the status quo!
Some procurement experience within the hygiene consumables or waste sector would be a huge advantage.
As well as a welcoming and extremely friendly environment my client offers 33 days holiday, which includes bank holidays and a company pension scheme, plus other incentives.
- The Senior Manager will be a key player in terms of developing strong relationships with the Commercial team and key stakeholders.
- You will monitor performance and develop strategies.
- Prepare various reports for the senior management team.
- You will also be responsible for the overall KPI performance from a customer satisfaction point of view.
- Also oversee department managers, supply chains, purchasing strategies, IT infrastructure and the implementation of the waste site transfer.
- As well as the requirements already listed you will also need experience of budgeting and performance reporting.
You will need previous experience of working as a Senior Manager and a NEBOSH or IOSH qualification would be an advantage.