Customer Services Administrator (6 month contract)
Based in Minworth £20,592
Are you an experienced Customer Services Administrator who is looking for a new opportunity to start immediately?
Do you want to work in a passionate, friendly and busy team?
My client has been building relationships with the House Building community for over 20 years and they''re looking for an experienced Customer Services Administrator to support their established team. The contract will be a minimum of 6 months but this could be potentially extended.
As an experienced Customer Services Administrator your duties will involve:
- Working closely with the Customer Services Manager, resolving queries and complaints.
- You will build relationships with existing customers.
- Handling product recalls and ordering replacement spares.
- Keeping customer portals up to date.
- Package and organise couriers to send spare parts direct to customers.
- Dealing with product malfunctions, warranties and terms of sale.
You will need experience of working in a fast-pace/office based customer services environment.