Based in Yardley
Monday - Friday, 9-5:30pm
Are you an experienced Sales Advisor looking for a new challenge?
Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment where each day is different and brings new challenges?
You will be working for a well-established Manufacturing company who work with Retail, Leisure, Food Service and the Hospitality sectors.
My client is looking for an experienced Stock based Sales Advisor to join their established team based in Yardley.
They have on-site parking available and the benefits package includes a pension and 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays.
As an experienced Sales Advisor your duties will involve:
- You will be generating selling clearance lines to existing customers for exiting stock so a confident telephone manner is essential for this role.
- Working closely with other departments to resolve stock queries/issues.
- You will liaise with stock control to establish which products need to be moved over to clearance.
- Updating SAP to update discrepancies and clearance lines.
- Communicating with the samples department to ensure a speedy dispatch of products.
- You will need to have stock based experience and the confidence to up-sell clearance items to existing customers.
You will need previous experience of selling or up-selling and building relationships with customers.
Someone who also has stock management experience would be a huge advantage.