Operating and setting the Armada Brake Press machines. Reading drawings and bending the aluminium and mild steel to the agreed sizes.
Currently recruiting for a Brake Press Setter Operator for a Sheet Metal Company based in Hockley, manufacturing components for the Automotive and Aerospace industries.
Key role and responsibilities for this role;
• You will be setting and operating Amada Brake Press Operators in the role as a Brake Press Setter Operator.
• You will also be involved with quality checking parts for the role of Brake Press Setter Operator.
• You must be able to read engineering drawings.
Minimum requirements for this role;
• You will need to have previous experience setting and operating Brake Press machines.
• For the role of Brake Press Setter Operator, Amada experience is highly advantageous but not essential to be considered.
Setting and operating an Armada Brake Press Machine. Candidates must have previous experience and be able to read drawings.