HR Advisor Position
Based in Birmingham, offering £25,000 per year.
Occasional working from home is optional.
Are you an experienced HR Advisor with strong IT skills and good administrative skills?
We are looking for someone who has at least 2 years of experience in an HR Advisory position to join our client, an industry leading Telematics company covering the UK and Ireland with 200+ fully trained engineers.
You will be:
- Providing general HR advice and guidance across all aspect of employee relations queries (such as disciplinary, grievance, performance management, attendance, etc) as well as management employment guidelines.
- Minimize legal and employment related risks to the business
- Monitoring of long term absence and managing occupational health referrals
- Supporting our payroll department with monthly payroll
- Ensure adherence with all HR policies and employment law legislation
- Handle confidential information in a discreet and sensitive manner
- Support with data audits
- Support with accreditation''s for Investors in People and ISO 9001
- Developing and facilitating employee engagement initiatives such as surveys, rewards and recognition internal communications
- Ensure that all administrative duties are done in a timely manner
- Building relationships across the business to influence change, challenge and negotiate.
You will need:
- 2 years experience within an HR Advisory position
- CIPD qualification (or in progress of completing a qualification)
- Up to date knowledge of employment legislation
- Strong IT and Reporting skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Methodical approach to workload and prioritizing when required
- Good administrative skills and a keen eye to detail.
If you feel that you have these skills and would like to join our client, please apply by pressing the button below. Alternatively, you can get in touch by calling 0121 647 1081 or email email@example.com for more information.
We look forward to hearing from you!
- Administrative skills necessary
- 2 years of previous experience as an HR Advisor is essential
- CIPD Qualification is required (or progressing towards)