• To accurately input any manual orders onto a Warehouse Management System as per each partners requirement and record the relevant order number on the hard copy.
• To process through any EDI orders through to the WMS, monitor any stock shortages and allocate stock according to each clients needs.
• Completion of pallet labels, according to the relevant transport requirements, print and make available in time for the warehouse dispatch team to attach to the pallets in order that the vehicles leave the premises in a timely manner.
• Completion of shipping notices as per each partners specification, completing the relevant daily serial shipping container codes for each depot, ensuring the information is attached to the relevant delivery notes.
• To ensure all delivery notes are updated daily and accurately input information into the in house system.
• Take ownership of partner telephone and email queries as and when required, dealing with issues professionally and efficiently.
• Any other administration duties relevant to the customers requirements.
- Previous Warehouse, Goods In or Operations Admin experience is Essential
- Previous use of WMS system is Essential
- High Attention to detail
- Computer Literate
- Excellent numeracy and literacy
- Flexibility to cover required hours