Based in Prestwick
Monday - Friday, 9-5:00pm
23000pa - 25000pa plus bonus
Do you want to work for an award-winning company who are rapidly growing but have managed to keep the family run business values that they are extremely proud of?
Do you like the idea of working in an environment where most of your calls are warm calls, you will not be micro managed or given unrealistic targets?
My client is an established Risk Management/Security company who are extremely proud of the considerable growth they have experienced throughout the UK over the last few years. They are also proud of the flexibility, trust and progression they offer to their employees in the business.
They also offer a great benefits package which includes 25 days holiday (with the option to purchase an extra 5 days), Private Health Care plan, Life Assurance 3 x salary, Company Pension Contribution.
The position of the Sales Executive will involve:
- You will be working in a team of 7, where you will be responsible for supporting the Sales Executives.
- The Sales Executive will be contacting lapsed or existing customers, identifying areas of growth and then booking appointments for the Field Sales Executives.
- You will only spend up to 3 hours each day on the phones, the rest of the day will involve sending quotes out and responding to emails.
- The position will involve gaining a good understanding of the customer base.
- Sending out introductory emails and sending various Marketing materials out to customers.
You will need previous Sales experience