Hours of work: Monday - Friday 9am - 5:30pm (every other Saturday 9am - 11:30am)
Do you want to work for a company that offer excellent training and a structured career path?
Do you like the idea of working in an exciting and vibrant office, where you will have the opportunity to progress and eventually earn an extremely high OTE?
You will be working for a Funeral planner who have been highly rated on Trust Pilot and the reviews speak for themselves.
My client offers lots of daily incentives such as the opportunity to leave early if the daily team targets are reached. They also offer the opportunity to progress and they never recruit for the senior based positions externally (most of their management team started at this level and were promoted throughout the business).
The duties of the Sales Executive will involve:
- You will be speaking to customer regarding their future life plans.
- The position will involve working in a call centre, dealing with existing web enquiries and converting them.
- The expected daily call time for this position will be up to 4 hours per day.
- Building rapport with customers and managing your pipeline.
- The Sales Executive will also be responsible for updating all information onto the in-house system.
- You will not need to have previous Sales experience for this position, just passion and ambitious.
You will not need previous Sales experience, you just need to be determined and money motivated.