Systems Administrator (6 month contract)
Based in Telford
10 per hour
Do you want to work for an award-winning company who are rapidly growing but have managed to keep the family run business values that they are extremely proud of?
Do you have previous Administration/Systems Administration experience and you are looking to make your next move?
My client is an established Risk Management/Security company who are extremely proud of the considerable growth they have experienced throughout the UK over the last few years. They are also proud of the flexibility, trust and progression they offer to their employees in the business.
They also offer a great benefits package which includes 25 days holiday (with the option to purchase an extra 5 days), Private Health Care plan, Life Assurance 3 x salary, Company Pension Contribution.
As Systems Administrator your duties will involve:
- The Systems Administrator will be working in a small and extremely friendly HR team.
- You will be providing full Administration/Systems support to the Group HR Officer.
- The position will be very systems focused, working with a Sage HR system.
- Building forms onto a system and consolidating information.
- Cleansing the system and tidying up files and folders.
- Knowledge of Excel is essential as you will be processing and updating data.
- You will also be producing reports from Excel.
Previous Administration experience is essential