Based in Milton Keynes (2 days WFH)
£40,000pa - £45,000pa
Are you an experienced Communications Manager looking for a new opportunity to work for an inclusive company where you are 100% encouraged to be yourself?
Do you like to continuously learn and pursue your passions, whilst having an employer that completely encourages this?
My client is an extremely successful and independent Telecoms company who are in the process of building the UK''s digital infrastructure.
Not only are they proud of the culture they have created, they also offer a great benefits package which includes 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, plus a day off your birthday. You will have the option of having a day off to support a charity of choice, a performance-related bonus scheme and private health care.
- As an experienced Internal Communications Manager you will work closely with the Communications Lead manager as part of a small communications and marketing team.
- The main focus is to drive communications channels by looking at analytics and employee feedback.
- Working with key stakeholders including agencies, internal teams and managing key communications and delivering internal campaigns.
- The Internal Communications Manager will be putting weekly newsletters together.
- You will support and plan the running of all staff events.
- Working closely with the HR Communications Consultant to deliver communications relating to diversity/inclusion initiatives.
- Also using project management tools to track progress and supporting the re-launch and ongoing management of digital signage across the UK Offices.
You will need to have previously worked in an internal communications role.