Salary: up to 65k per year
Hours: Office Hours
Location: Harrow, Stanmore
Are you an experience Management Accountant?
Our client is looking for someone to join and help manage their head office finance team. You will be working for an expanding company who are looking to make a positive impact on the educational system. You will be working alongside the Finance Controller and Head of Finance in order to achieve amazing results, with a team of 7 employees who all work to support each other.
You will be:
- Preparing monthly management accounts, including balance sheet reconciliations and variance commentary
- Managing Sales and Purchase Ledger Leaders to ensure delivery to agreed standards and timescales
- P&L reviews, including cost reviews, analysis and recommendations
- Working with the Finance Controller on Year End Financial Results
- Assisting the Financial Controller in ensuring the financial systems, procedure and controls are appropriate, followed and improved where appropriate.
You will need:
- Minimum 5 years experience within a similar role
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Use of Netsuite would be ideal but is not essential
-Experience within the education sector would be ideal but is not essential
If you or someone you know would be interested in this role, please click on the "Apply Now!" button below, we''d love to hear from you!
Experience within a similar position is essential.