Full Time, Temporary Position (6 Month Contract)
Offering up to 40k per year
Hours: Monday to Friday, Office hours
Are you an experienced recruiter living in Birmingham?
Would you like to work for a quickly expanding Luxury Retail Company?
Our client is looking for a Temporary Internal Recruiter to help manage their recruitment process. You will be working with a well-established, leading retailer in the UK. Having opened in 1995, they focus on making art accessible to all by selling unique prints, sculptures, and artwork at your leisure. You will be working with a creative, yet sales driven team, finding candidates for all areas of the business across the UK.
You will be:
- Sourcing through job boards to find suitable candidates
- Providing first stage interviews with the candidate to qualify their compatibility to the role
- Shortlisting candidates for secondary interviews
- Liaising with internal teams to arrange interviews and completion of documents
- Drafting job descriptions and managing the publication on various job boards
- Managing applications and expectations
- Tasked with working on talent attraction strategies
You will need:
- At least 2 years’ experience within a Recruiter role (Internal or Agency)
- A determined and persistent approach to work
- Organisational and communication skills
If you would like to apply for this role or would like to know more, please click on the "Apply" button below or give us a call on 0121 647 1081. We''d love to hear from you!
2 years experience within an internal or external recruitment position is essential.