To support the Quality & Health & Safety function in completing
Quality checks, in relation to product Safety, Quality & Legality.
Quality Administrative duties. H&S checks, support, incident
investigating & Administrative duties. General Support &
Administration duties within the Operations Department as required.
Completion of Routine quality control checks within the warehouse
• Export Administration, including the application and filling out of health certificates
• Inspecting and storing retention samples
• Maintenance of the Retention Area
• Completion of Inbound Integrity Checks
• Investigating Customer Complaints & Vendor Non-Conformances.
• Physically collate and label samples for laboratory testing.
• Completion of Administrative duties associated with Samples
• Review of test results to see if products are within specification.
• Updating and maintaining Controlled Documentation
• Signing Product Check Sheets.
• Preparing Vendor Non-Conformances & Complaints Analysis.
• Updating KPI Dashboards.
• Use of the Typewriter for Veterinary Inspections
• Inspecting Palletized Goods ahead of Veterinary Inspections
• Completing Fabric & Hygiene Audits
• Filing both Electronically and Physically
• Undertake Internal Audits
• Complete Product Registration Paperwork.
• Secondary Check on all Import Documentation
For more information please call 01527 368330
Experience of dealing with external contractors & visitors.
Able to manage a variety of tasks and changing priorities.
Able to work on own initiative.
Basic knowledge of Food Safety, Quality & Health and Safety within the Workplace.