Do you give excellent customer service to all of your customers?
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity with a large company?
My Client is looking for a Freight Forwarder to join their team, providing excellent customer service whilst discussing quotes, clearances, shipments and deliveries, invoicing and many other business functions.
You Will Need:
- Customer Service experience and skills
- An understanding of the transportation and logistics industry
- Knowledge and an understanding of Financials
- A good understanding of IT Systems and Microsoft Office
- Fluent English (An additional language is ideal)
- Minimum GCSE Qualifications
You will be:
- Following the Forwarding process from end to end
- Adhering to time pressured KPI''s to ensure compliance
- Working with internal and external customers
- Monitoring Invoicing, job costing, CIA, Netting and Milestones to ensure that they are updated within a specific time frame
- Managing Cost Control / Credit Control
- Answering and resolving queries from customers and suppliers
- Maintaining relationships with customers and suppliers
- Using Next Gen/Microsoft Office
- Dealing with Customer Entries
If you would like to know more, please give us a call on 0121 647 1081 or apply below.
Skills that are required include:
- Customer Service Skills
- A thorough understanding of the international transportation and logistics industry
- Excellent understanding of IT systems (Including Microsoft Packages) and processes used in the transportation sector
- Fluent English (An additional language would be ideal)