Mechanical CNC Field Service Engineer x 2
Full Time, Permanent Position (39.5 hours per week)
£33 – 40k per annum (depending on experience)
My client is looking for an experienced CNC field service engineer with a proficiency in Mechanical engineering (some electrical experience is ideal) to join their expanding team. You will be servicing and maintaining high end CNC machines such as vertical borers, vertical/horizontal lathes, 5 axis and 9 axis machines from companies such as Shibaura, Kitamura and FAT Haco. We ideally require someone with strong experience in Fanuc and Haiden Hain Control Systems.
You will be visiting sites around the UK and abroad (up to a week a month), staying overnight if required, so an up to date passport and a full drivers licence is required. Expenses and accommodation will be paid.
You will be providing general servicing, planned maintenance, breakdown services, fault finding, repairs and if necessary the decommissioning and recommissioning of machines. You will require basic tools such as wrenches and screwdrivers, specialist tools will be supplied.
The perfect candidate will have experience in:
• Hydraulic and Pneumatic System Fault Finding
• Machinery Decommissioning / Recommissioning
• Full re-alignments of CNC machining centres and CNC lathes
• Setting up Grid Shift and Backlash Parameters
• Installation and replacement of Ball Screws
• Replacement of Spindles and Dresser Bearings
• General Mechanical repairs
• Company Car
• Laptop, Mobile, measuring and calibrated tools will be supplied
• Full product training
• Pension and other beneifts
• International travel (expenses paid)
If you have experience in Machine Tools Service Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, CNC Product Engineering, CNC Service Management or something similar, please send us your CV! We would love to meet you.
At least 4 years experience in CNC mechanical service engineering is essential, experience with electrical engineering is ideal. Must have a full driving licence and an up to date passport.