Are you an experienced Transport Manager who is looking for a new Opportunity?
Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment where every day is different?
Are you currently working shifts and you like the idea of working Monday-Friday 9-5:30pm?
You will be working for an established Manufacturing company who are looking for an experienced Transport Manager to join their busy team.
The successful candidate will hold a Transport Managers CPC qualification.
* You will be responsible for constantly exploring best practice and reducing costs by reducing inventory in the supply chain.
* Ensure all legal, health & safety, security and transport/company policies are all adhered to.
* Management of fleet planning maintenance and compliance.
* The Transport Manager will be responsible for coaching and managing a team of 10 office staff and 20 drivers.
* Ensuring profit margins and productivity is met.
The successful Transport Manager will need to have a Transport Managers CPC Qualification with experience of working in an FMCG environment with experience of working in a warehouse/commercial/parcel freight environment.