• Working as a team with other members of the Water Team, you will carry out Legionella Risk Assessments. This will also involve the recording of information on a tablet and writing reports.
You may also be required to carry out all of the following:-
• Temperature monitoring of tap outlets and tanks/cylinders.
• Activation of outlets.
• Cleaning and disinfection of shower heads.
• Visual inspection of water systems.
• Inspection and servicing of thermostatic mixer valves.
• Other general plumbing-related tasks.
• Cleaning and disinfection of hot and cold-water systems (commercial and domestic properties).
• Liaise and build a rapport with clients/site contacts.
• Ensure that files / general paper work is filled in correctly and to a high quality.
• Develop a professional approach to site works – developed through training.
• Pursue personal development of skills and knowledge necessary for the effective performance of the role.
• You will be a talented people and process orientated person.
• Work well under pressure.
• Competent with Microsoft Office programs e.g. Word and Excel and bespoke database for inputting timesheets (to be trained internally).
• Be flexible – there will be an expectation that you will be on a rota to work away from home, work weekends and nightshifts.
• Maintain regular consistent and professional attendance, punctuality, personal appearance, and adherence to relevant health & safety procedures.
• Establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, supervisors and the general public.
• Full UK driving license.