- Assemble the full range of products and work at a soldering station as and when required.
- Use tools to make or repair parts and products, interpret diagrams, technical documents, and other verbal or written instructions.
- Show attention to detail, have excellent hand-eye coordination and the ability to lift at least 15-20 Kg.
- Willing to perform repetitive tasks while sitting or standing for extended periods of time.
- General warehousing duties requires such as picking, packing, loading and unloading of products
- You must have good eyesight, including depth perception, peripheral vision, and ability to differentiate between colours.
- You will work with other members of the line or group in order to assemble products and have the ability to use reason to solve problems as they arise.
- You will keep a clean and tidy workspace, meet all the safety requirements of the company and industry, identify any defective items and handle according to established procedures.
Staff members will have the opportunity to receive additional training:
• Mimaki UV printer
• Warehouse picking
- Assembly Experience
- Warehousing Experience
- Good Numeracy and Literacy
- Ability to read technical drawings
- Basic soldering Experience (Essential)