Reporting measurement/Material test results in a defined format, within timescales agreed.
• Daily analysis of Exide and CRP samples: Including Weigh and measure and recording critical dimensional data.
• Assist with 8D completion when required as part of Quality team activity.
• Ensure that all equipment for inspection and test is maintained, and documented, allowing traceability to ISO17025, and in compliance with automotive standard IATF16949.
• Creator and execution of a calibration activities according to schedule.
• Keeping the local lab scope requirements up to date.
• Maintaining External Providers of services still continue to meet the requirements of our client and IATF16949.
• Carry out operator training in relation to quality aspects.
• Management of all Master, production, customer reference, OK/NOK samples.
• Creator of Master sample log.
• Completes and performs other duties/tasks as may be assigned.
Qualifications & Experience
• Product quality assurance knowledge with a technical focus or time served in a comparable role.
• City and Guild Level 2 in Dimensional Metrology (Desirable)
• ISO9001/IATF16949 Internal auditor training. (Desirable).
• AIAG core tools experience (Desirable)
• Strong understanding of the fundamental principles of dimensional metrology.
• A good working knowledge of small dimensional metrology instruments.
• A strong understanding of Geometric dimensioning and tolerancing.
• Able to work with and understand Drawings and CAD data.
• An appreciation of ISO9001 and IATF16949.
• An understanding of Quality core tools: SPC, MSA, APQP , PPAP.
• And able to use Minitab.
• Computer literate an ability to communicate on all levels within an organisation (verbal and written).
• Able to work logically and systematically.
• Commercially aware, in relation to all aspects of quality.
• Must be a pragmatic and practical problem solver.
• Ability to multi task effectively.
• Must be a proficient communicator and listener.
• Must possess a professional and mature attitude.
• Experience of rubber & plastic injection moulding industry would be advantageous.
To apply for this position please email your CV to Kevin@hrgrp.co.uk
• Dimensional testing of Parts from production
• Carrying out material and measurement tests as per Sample Request Forms.
• Have knowledge of lab based measurement and testing equipment.
• Online inspection support in manufacturing location as and when required.
• Creator of annual product audit schedule.
• Carry out product audit (material and dimensional) in accordance with quality requirement, as per the annual product audit schedule.