Are you currently working in recruitment or have recruitment experience and have always wanted to work inhouse as part of a HR/People team?
Would you like exposure to generalist HR/People responsibilities? If so, read on!
- Write attractive and engaging job adverts that reflect the company culture and values
- Manage all job campaigns from requisition to hire using our applicant tracking system
- Manage the candidate journey, ensuring hiring managers respond to both successful and unsuccessful candidates promptly
- Carry out initial screening of candidates, shortlist top talent and ensure all applicants are kept informed of their application progress
- Support hiring managers with all recruitment related administration, including arranging interviews and booking meeting rooms when required
- Keep up-to-date records with the ability to produce reports as and when required
- Headhunt specialist candidates
- Ensure all vacancies are filled following our recruitment & selection process
- Support the wider People Team with generalist people administration including on-boarding and off-boarding tasks
This is a brand-new role for and as such it is currently a temporary position for three months with an opportunity for it to be permanent if you are successful.
You will need:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a “roll your sleeves up” approach
- Experience within a recruitment role is essential as this will be your day to day
- Organisation skills
- Ability to prioritize
You will receive:
- 33 days’ holiday including bank holidays (rising with service)
- Flexible & hybrid working opportunities
- Enhanced Company pension scheme
- A genuine commitment to professional development
- Access to Perkbox rewards and recognition platform
- Free and confidential Employee Assistance Programme
- One paid CSR day per year
- Company socials
If you or someone you know would like to know more about this role, please click on the "Apply" button below. We''d love to hear from you!
Experience within a recruitment role is essential.