• Autodesk Inventor and Vault is the software the drawing office uses so knowledge of the later would be desirable.
• Office based role Mon -Fri with occasional off-site visits to sub-contractors and client stores
• Strong value engineering mind set.
• Pro-active relationships with our supply base within our metal fabrication and joinery supply chain both UK and Overseas.
Requirements to be successful in the role:
A positive, enthusiastic and resourceful self-starter, capable of taking ownership of projects and working as part of a group. You will have a good understanding of form and function, be a creative thinker with an eye for detail and have strong commercial awareness.
Tenacity and problem-solving skills are a distinct advantage given the high level of bespoke work and complex installations undertaken in the division.
• Previous working experience using AutoCAD Inventor.
• Be able to show an ability to work in a demanding office environment and have a proven track record in meeting deadlines.
• A positive, enthusiastic and hardworking attitude.
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Packages
- 23 days holiday plus stats (increasing with service to a maximum of 25 days)
- Pension Contribution
- Free Car Parking
- Ability to participate in the Cycle to Work Scheme (post probation period)
Opportunity to be involved with:
- Group Colleague Board
- Quarterly Corporate Events/Charity Involvement
In this role you should show good technical ability and be able to produce drawings for client approval and for manufacturing purposes. Another part of this role is to carry out site surveys when required to complement our busy team.