Our services range from full construction, fit-out, mechanical and electrical services to the design, development, sourcing, management and maintenance of complete store interior equipment. Our role is to optimise the entire store realisation process from the point of conception, to trading and beyond.
Outline of Role:
The successful candidate would be responsible for looking after refit schemes across different work streams ranging from short projects around 1 weeks up to larger projects around 6 months. The value of projects will also range from tens of thousands to circa £5million.
They would be responsible for everything from the commencement to the completion of projects including measuring, scoping and tendering the works at inception, managing and reporting of the works throughout dealing with both subcontractors and clients and final accounting all works upon completion.
- Attendance to scoping/survey meetings
- Liaison with Client Project Quantity Surveyor/Cost Manager
- Subcontractor enquiries
- Subcontractor cost analysis
- Provide support to Commercial Manager
- Placing of Subcontractor orders
- Provide support to delivery teams
- Preparing budget costings, bills of quantities
- Capable of managing several projects at one time
- Commercial reporting
- Undertaking valuations
- Prepare/submit final accounts
- Arranging payments to Subcontractors
- Cash flow forecasting
- Final accounting