1. To take full ownership / responsibility for all aspects of creating and distributing all marketing information. (supplier liaison, design, managing costs, working to tight deadlines etc.
2. Managing all aspects of website and social media including maximisation of internet footprint, new design management, optimisation of social media (facebook, twitter, lnkedin etc.)
3. Management of all new marketing information (design and production of brochures, electronic presentations etc.)
4. Responsibility for all aspects of event / exhibition management with regards to marketing.
5. Ensuring that the company is at the forefront of new technology media ideas.
6. Coordinating and controlling mailshots / marketing campaigns
7. Developing and implementing new marketing initiatives.
The successful candidate will have marketing experience along with excellent written & verbal communication skills and the ability to liaise with people of all levels. You will have a confident manner and the ability to work on your own initiative.